Position Title: Office Administrator
Location: 279 Yorkland Blvd., North York, Ontario
Great Opportunity at ARZ
ARZ Fine Foods is the Essence of Mediterranean Gourmet; we are purveyors of exotic Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisine. Come join us in our artistry while we keep pace with the rapid growth of Toronto as a World Class city by providing authentic Middle Eastern and Mediterranean produce, groceries, deli, fresh and frozen prepared foods and baked goods. ARZ welcomes you to experience all that the Mediterranean has to offer as well as many benefits for you and your family.
As part of the ARZ family you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Opportunities to grow and advance in your career; we promote from within
- 10% discount grocery card to use as often as you wish
- A collaborative and creative team to be part of
- Sustainable employment where people are our number one priority
Your skills that we need for our team are:
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.