Position Title: Assistant Front End Cash Manager
Location: 720 Bristol Rd., West, Mississauga, Ontario
Great Opportunity at ARZ
ARZ Fine Foods is the Essence of Mediterranean Gourmet; we are purveyors of exotic Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisine. Come join us in our artistry while we keep pace with the rapid growth of Toronto as a World Class city by providing authentic Middle Eastern and Mediterranean produce, groceries, deli, fresh and frozen prepared foods and baked goods. ARZ welcomes you to experience all that the Mediterranean has to offer as well as many benefits for you and your family.
As part of the ARZ family you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Opportunities to grow and advance in your career; we promote from within
- 10% discount grocery card to use as often as you wish
- A collaborative and creative team to be part of
- Sustainable employment where people are our number one priority
Your skills that we need for our team are:
Supervising cashiers and auditing daily reports. Responsible for front of the house, grocery store, greeting customers and answering any questions that they might have. Overseeing a team of cashiers, motivates their team and resolve conflicts when they arise.
- Cashier managers ensure that there are enough cashiers available at each shift. They supervise employees and make sure that customers are helped at a timely pace. When conflicts arise, cashier managers resolve any issues.
- Tasked with hiring new employees, cashier managers train cashiers so that they understand the functions of their position. Cashier managers explain guidelines, train on proper cash handling techniques, and teach employees how to operate the cash register.
- At the end of each cashier’s shift, cashier managers balance the cash register and check that the register reflects the accurate amount of cash that it should have.
- Ensuring accurate entries, cashier managers audit daily reports. They approve overrides and voids, and they count cash for the entire day. Cashier managers organize paperwork and receipts after auditing balances.
- When customers enter the store, cashier managers greet and welcome them. They provide stellar customer service while answering questions and responding to concerns or comments.