We may collect Personal Information and non-personal information electronically, directly from you or through third parties. For instance, we may access Personal Information about you when you share information about yourself on social media networks and also when you interact with us electronically such as through our information technology systems, websites, email, social media properties or online advertising. For example, when you visit one of our social media sites, we may collect Personal Information that you choose to submit to us such as your name, contact information, opinions or any other information you choose to provide for the purposes of responding to an enquiry you have made, or for any other purpose disclosed to you at the time of the collection. Third parties may provide information about you to us, such as search terms you used, or refer you to us as a result of a search you conducted.
When you interact with us, such as when you visit our website or click on our ads, we may use, and send to your device or computer, cookies, web beacons, single-pixel gifs and other technologies to help us collect and store Personal Information or non-personal information about you or to enable us to present offers to you, including interest-based ads. These technologies are used to help us understand what actions you take on our own and on third parties’ websites and applications. For instance, we may store Personal Information and non-personal information, such as your name, email address, province and language preference, on one of these technologies to enable us to populate entry fields that you have previously completed, or present you with content specific to your region and language preference. We may also record user and usage data, such as where users click on a page, the internet protocol (“IP”) address, operating system, which website or ad the user clicked on to reach our website and which search terms were used, to help us optimize our websites, generate reports, display interest based advertisements, or understand which keywords result in visits to our websites.
When you visit our website, we may place, or we may allow third-party companies (such as advertising networks) to place cookies or web beacons on your computer or device to collect information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to our websites, as well as your other online activity, which may be tracked and used, in combination with other information about you, by us or third-party companies to provide advertisements on our websites and other websites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. You may delete or disable certain of these technologies, such as cookies, at any time via your browser.
In order to communicate with you, which includes:
· Informing you about special offers and promotions or products, services, programs or events that Arz Group reasonably believes may be of interest to you;
· Enabling your participation in contests, promotions, surveys, chats, seminars or workshops, including contests where entry is automatic;
· Taking or verifying instructions from you;
· Responding to your enquiries;
· Providing you with information about the products, services, programs, promotions, contests and events you currently have or are participating in;
· Recommending particular products, services, programs, promotions, contests or events to meet your needs;
Unless you tell us otherwise or consent is required by law, we may contact you by any means for which you have provided contact information.
If you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us please follow the unsubscribe directions provided in every commercial electronic message we send.
In order to understand current and future consumer interests, which includes:
· Conducting market research by tracking and analyzing current or previously collected information such as purchases, web activities (including offers viewed, opt-out preferences, bounces, click-throughs, content on social media and IP addresses) and other transactions (including the number and amount of transactions by type, location/store of purchase, product code information, brand, quantity purchased, date, time, payment method used, promotional offers used in connection with the transaction, etc.), shopping patterns, account balances, account numbers, payment history, account activity, use of mobile device (including use of features, and duration, frequency, type and location of calls and text messages), and the methods used to apply for or to access or use products, services, programs, promotions, contests or events;
· Using information from these marketing, research and statistical analyses to improve or to develop new products, services, programs, promotions, contests or events, to better understand you and communicate with you as set out above.