Position Title: Meat Cutter
Location: 1909 Lawrence Ave., East, Scarborough, Ontario
Great Opportunity at ARZ
ARZ Fine Foods is the Essence of Mediterranean Gourmet; we are purveyors of exotic Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisine. Come join us in our artistry while we keep pace with the rapid growth of Toronto as a World Class city by providing authentic Middle Eastern and Mediterranean produce, groceries, deli, fresh and frozen prepared foods and baked goods. ARZ welcomes you to experience all that the Mediterranean has to offer as well as many benefits for you and your family.
As part of the ARZ family you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Opportunities to grow and advance in your career; we promote from within
- 10% discount grocery card to use as often as you wish
- A collaborative and creative team to be part of
- Sustainable employment where people are our number one priority
Your skills that we need for our team are:
- Receive, inspect, and store meat upon delivery
- Cut, bone, or grind pieces of meat
- Weigh, wrap, and display cuts of meat
- Cut or prepare meats to specification or customer’s orders
- Store meats in refrigerators or freezers at the required temperature
- Keep inventory of meat sales and order meat supplies
- Clean and sharpen equipment and work areas to maintain health and sanitation standards
- Follow sanitation standards when cleaning equipment, counter tops, and working areas in order to prevent meat contamination.
- Achieving a safe and clean working environment for personnel through safety awareness and training, well maintained equipment, and sanitation conditions that exceed government standards.